In a month, on September 14-15, the second international Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Tashkent will take place (International Hotel Tashkent).
Two days of professional workshop will be a unique business platform for representatives of small agricultural companies and large agro-holdings, processing and trading companies, exporters and importers of grains and oilseeds as well as by-products.
The most topical information on development of grain, fat-and-oil and close markets of Uzbekistan, Central Asia and partner countries will be presented at the conference.
Traditionally, there will be the key analysts, experts, market participants and representatives of industry associations among the conference speakers.
- Darren Cooper, senior economist, International Grains Council
- Natalja Skuratovic, Cesco EPC GmbH
- Oleksiy Udovenko, regional representative of MPOC
- Oybek Zufarov, chairman of the board of Uzyogmoysanoat Association (Uzbekistan)
- Yadykar Ibragimov, chairman of National Oilseed Processors Association of Kazakhstan
- Andriy Kupchenko head of Business projects unit, APK-Inform
- Svitlana Kirichok, oilseed market analyst, APK-Inform
- Pavlo Mirzak, associated partner, Global Ocean Link
- Aybek Akhmedov, associated office of international legal company Interlegal, Uzbekistan, LL.M. (UEA), Arbitrator (AIAC)
- Zeynolla Abdumanapov, head of national association of exporters KazGrain
You can check the key topics of the conference at a preliminary agenda.
Do not miss a chance to join the conference and get the main information an agricultural business.