As a result of blocked ports, the Ukrainian oilseed sector was forced to form quickly new logistics chains, search for alternative sales markets and adapt to new realities in which, unfortunately, not everyone manages to stay afloat.
We propose to summarize the preliminary results of the oiseed market during the war and determine the main risks and factors for further work in 2022/23 MY under two scenarios: if the traditional ways of exporting products will be unblocked (Optimistic forecast) and if they remain blocked (Pessimistic forecast) on August 4 within the online conference.
The main topics of the event:
- Production of oilseeds in wartime conditions
- Changes in sunflower seed distribution structure: processing vs export
- Sunflower oil: domestic consumption and export prospects
- Meal market: domestic demand and export
- The state of the livestock and poultry sector
- Rapeseed: new realities of export
- Processing of alternative oilseeds
- Logistics: problems of existing border checkpoints and competition for wagons
The event will be held on the ZOOM platform on August 4 at 10:30 a.m. Kyiv time
Conference languages – Ukrainian/English (simultaneous translation)
Participation is free