Interlegal with the Black Sea Institute of maritime and trade law invites shipping & trade professionals to join Online Shipping & Trade Day.
We will discuss how the war in Ukraine and western sanctions will affect our industry and how to deal with growing uncertainty and adapt to global changes.
This conference is being carried out jointly with our partner Ince. Ince company provides us with kind support every year and we are deeply grateful for that.
12:00 PM (Kyiv time)
Language – English
Themes to be discussed:
- the impact of sanctions against Russia on shipping and trade contracts
- how the Grain corridor initiative works and influences the market
- Arthur NITSEVYCH, Partner at Interlegal
- Richard FAINT, ex-GAFTA qualified arbitrator (trade & maritime cases), FOSFA arbitrator, the International Arbitration of Paris member and the London Maritime Arbitrators Association (LMAA) associated member, arbitrator at the London Court. International arbitration
- Ester TOUMPOURIS, Partner (Solicitor of England & Wales) at INCE
- Julian CLARK, Partner (Solicitor of England & Wales) at INCE
- Jean-Philippe MASLIN, Partner/Associate at RICHEMONT DELVISO
- Dr. Axel BOES, Partner at KDB.legal Koch Boes
- Mykola GORBACHEV, President at Ukrainian Grain Association
- Gennadiy IVANOV, Co-founder at BPG SHIPPING (UAE - UKRAINE )
- Olena NEROBA, Partner at Trend&Hedge Club
- Alexander KHROMOV, Project manager at Informall B.G.
- Daniil MELNICHENKO, Data analyst at Informall B.G.
Register form - https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=q5AVZp7qBE2QDLfCzbanc1FLEx5IJvBHuU_bo3lTD-VUNVpGT0Y2QllNWFM0Wjg3UkJCTlUxTzhMNCQlQCN0PWcu&embed=true%22