Seed Forum - 2021 will be held on December 2 on ZOOM platform organized by APK-Inform, French National Federation of Maize and Sorghum Seed Production (F.N.P.S.M.S) and Seed Association of Ukraine.
Experts and analysts, representatives of SAU and F.N.P.S.M.S as well as relevant ministries will make presentations on overall development and prospects of seed market in Europe and Ukraine.
The key topics are:
- Prospects of Ukrainian seeds on the global market
- European market of corn and sorghum seeds
- Advantages of equality with the EU standards for Ukrainian seeds
- Advantages of seeds of French selection
- Production of the major agricultural crops in Ukraine and seed market capacity
- Innovative solutions for wheat selection
Moreover, the second informational session will cover the topical issues of formation of seed fund in Ukraine. The experts will focus on the problem of seeds falsifications in Ukraine. Additionally, they will present the experience on the formation of seed fund in a agroholding and the use of seeds of French selection on Ukrainian farms.
A representative of F.N.P.S.M.S will address a question “What are the advantages of production of seeds in France?”.
Topical questions, the best experts, the right time. Join our online conference, ask your questions, be ahead of the game.
Register for the conference and see you on December 2 at 11 am on ZOOM platform.