On November 10-11, the international Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Qazaqstan 2022 (AGOC) will be opened.
The topical issues of the economics, trade in grains and oilseeds and logistics will be in focus in the first day of the event. Well-known independent experts, economists, top managers of the largest agricultural and logistics companies of Kazakhstan will share their opinions.
We present you the key session covering macroeconomics and factors influencing the development of the agricultural business in Kazakhstan.
Kassymkhan Kapparov, economist, founder of Ekonomist.kz, managing partner of EMCG consulting company will moderate the session.
The program of the session includes speeches and discussions related to:
- Kazakh economics in the context of global trends
- Market of crude oil products and biofuel as a factor influencing agriculture
- Economic realities of agricultural business development in Kazakhstan
- Digital trade with agricultural products – new way of trade relations. Stimulus for the growth of the agrarian economy.
- Eric Livny, Regional Lead Economist at EBRD
- Yevhen Pushchyik, Deputy General Director for Project Development, Bio Operations LLP, Kazakhstan
- Almaz Zaripov, Chairman of the Board of Agrarian Service Group of Companies
The program will continue with an equally important session dedicated to the grain market of Kazakhstan – production achievements, export opportunities and logistics issues. Kanat Kobesov, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the National Association of Exporters "KazGrain" will moderate the discussion session.
The expects will discuss:
- Logistics today and tomorrow. Market trends, expectations of cargo owners and exporters’ decisions
- Containerization of agricultural export to China
- November estimations of production, consumption and export potential of Kazakh wheat (soft, durum) and barley
- Peculiarities of grain season-2022/23 for Kazakhstan
- Kanat Kobesov, Chairman of the Board, National Association of Exporters "KazGrain"
- Almaz Mustafin, Director of agricultural logistics department, Eastcomtrans LLC
- Kazybek Omarov, Duputy Director, Harvest Kazakhstan LLC
- Zeynolla Abdumanapov, Head of National Association of Exporters "KazGrain"
The program includes a specialized seminar "Contracts execution at war time", which will present:
- Overview of the Black Sea market of commodities
- Force majeure clause in trade contracts
- War risk clauses and prohibition of export
- Case study based on a real case
The Managing Partner of AGA Partners, a lawyer with more than 20 years of legal practice Aminat Suleymanova will hold the seminar.
The most burning topics and expert opinions! Follow the conference newswire.
Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Qazaqstan is part of a large-scale project that unites events in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan with a single idea and purpose. Considering the results of past conferences in 2021 and 2022, these are the largest agro-industrial events in the Central Asian region, uniting the interests of the grain and oilseed businesses. Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Tashkent in September brought together more than 280 delegates representing the grain, oilseed and related segments of Central Asian countries.
Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Qazaqstan 2022 will be a powerful information and discussion platform, a source of new knowledge and insights useful for your business!
Join us and plan your business meetings at the largest agro-industrial event of the Central Asia.