APK-Inform Agency and AgroIndustria KZ announced the third international fat-and-oil conference of Kazakhstan — "KazOil", to be held in the capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan — Nur-Sultan (Rixos President Astana), on November 5. The event will bring together the global and domestic experts of the fat-and-oil business.
The leading analysts, representatives of the authorities, industry organizations, oilseed processing enterprises, trading companies, as well as logisticians, freight forwarders, bankers and agricultural producers, will be able to discuss the prospects of the actively developing oilseed market of Kazakhstan.
In particular, delegates of KazOil2019 will be able to participate in the discussion of the most important issues of the industry:
- Will Kazakhstan keep its positions in the rating of the global producers and exporters of oilseeds in the new season?
- Will there be new favorites of oilseed crops among Kazakh farmers and exporters?
- How will the program "Northern soybeans" be realized, and how it will load the processing capacities?
- Does it work smoothly in the segment of oilseed processing, and what are the major barriers for its further development?
- What will the Kazakh market choose — either the exports of raw materials, or the exports of value-added products? Sunflower seed exports vs sunflower oil exports!
- What will be the demand of the major countries-importers of oilseed raw materials and its by-products?
- What crops will form the main trends in development of the global oilseed market in 2019/20 MY?
The organizers invited the leading international and domestic experts as conference speakers, in order to get answers to all questions of the audience. The expected number of participants — over 200 delegates.
As a reminder, nearly 200 participants of the fat-and-oil industry from almost 20 countries visited the last year conference KazOil2018. The geography of participants covered such countries as Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, China, Iran, India, the United Arab Emirates, European countries, etc. Here You can become acquainted with the list of last year participants.
Continue monitoring the web-page of the conference, and become aware of the latest news of the global oilseed market, as well as the Kazakh segment.