Tomorrow, on August 4 at 10:30 a.m. free online conference UKRAINIAN OILSEEDS MARKET: OPTIMISTIC OR PESSIMISTIC OUTLOOK will be held on ZOOM platform.
APK-Inform’s analyst together with representatives of industry and business will make the preliminary results of functioning of oilseed market in wartime.
Experts will determine the key risks and factors for further work in 2022/23 MY under two scenarios: if the traditional export routes will be unblocked (Optimistic forecast) and if they remain blocked (Pessimistic forecast).
We have invited general director of Ukroliyaprom Association Stepan Kapshuk, oilseed market analyst of APK-Inform Svitlana Kirichok, senior oilseed manager of Delta Wilmar Sergiy Nevskyy, managing partner of Amadeus Marine Maria Solyanik to share their opinions.
The main topics of the event:
- Production of oilseeds in wartime conditions
- Changes in sunflower seed distribution structure: processing vs export
- Sunflower oil: domestic consumption and export prospects
- Meal market: domestic demand and export
- The state of the livestock and poultry sector
- Rapeseed: new realities of export
- Processing of alternative oilseeds
- Logistics: problems of existing border checkpoints and competition for wagons