In less than a week, the largest Ukrainian grain processing event Grain Processors Forum-2021 will start in Odessa.
This year, the participants will have 3 days full of information and activities.
The first session day will include more than 20 presentations from the leading analysts, experts and participants of grain and processing sectors, special organizations and associations, producers of milling equipment as well as selection, inspections and logistical companies.
Key topics of the informational sessions are:
- Global trends and challenges of grain and processing markets of Ukraine and the world
- Macroeconomic development of Ukrainian economy in short- and long-term prospects and agrarian policy on the grain market in 2021/22 MY
- Impact of green tax on production cost and technology adaptation in accordance with the law
- Preliminary results of grains and cereals harvesting campaign in 2021 and their quality
- Current state of Ukrainian bakery industry
- Ukrainian flour market: long-lasting stagnation is worse than a crisis
Additionally, there will be a Round table “Rye market. Use of rye feedstock: new products” covering the key trends of the segment of rye and rye flour.
On September 24-25, the participants can join the Teambuilding including a tour to “Ukrainian Venice” - Vilkovo city. Within the excursion, participants will attend Ankudinov island, where the monument 0 km is located - a place, where Danube flows into the Black Sea as well as Old Believers settlement in old island district Lipovanie, rice bays and other interesting places.
Grain Processors Forum-2021 is time proved event. The representatives of the largest enterprises of the industry have already registered for participation: Skvyrskyi Grain Processing Factory, Stolychnyj Mlyn, Rivne Boroschno, Melkom, Hlebodar (HD Group), Agrarian Fund, Bilotserkovskiyhlebproduct, Dobrodiya, Agro-Yug-Service, Concern Khlibprom, Mlyn Baza, Roma, Enlil, Tarasovsky Mlyn, Stolychnyj Bakery House, Kyiv Khib, Hlebodar Trade Mark, etc.
Join Grain Processors Forum-2021, get the bulk of live and trusted information and an opportunity to network with the experts and market participants.