On May 25, an international conference Grain&Maritime Days in Istanbul 2022 will take place (INTERCONTINENTAL ISTANBUL hotel). «Global Grain. Global Transformation» is one of the key informational sessions of the event.
World-known analysis and representatives of experienced companies and organizations will be speakers of the session:
- Taras Kachka, Deputy Minister of Economy of Ukraine – Trade Envoy of Ukraine
- Nathan Cordier, Head of analysis, Agritel Company own by Argus Media
- Alexander Bobylov, Senior Pricing Specialist, EMEA Agriculture, S&P Global Commodity Insight
- Oleksandr Perekhozhuk, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO)
- Sanzhar Elubaev, President, Astyk Trans
- Veysel Kaya, independent expert, SUNSEEDMAN
- Huseyin Arslan, President of the Global Pulse Confederation
The speakers will share their forecasts and expectations as to the development of the world market of grains and pulses taking into account possible scenarios of global transformation. They will discuss the formation of food prices under the new reality of global trade.
Particularly, the expert will focus on the European and French markets of wheat, balances for 2022/23 MY. They will also discuss the prospects of the Black Sea region and its place on the world scene. The experts will analyze the Kazakh market of wheat and barley as well as the global multiplicative effects amid limited agricultural exports from Ukraine
Moreover, the experts will speak about the Turkish market of milling wheat and by-products, feed crops (barley, soybean, corn) and pulses.
You can find the completed agenda of Grain&Maritime Days in Istanbul 2022 here