The second international agro-industrial conference Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Tashkent will be held on September 14-15, 2022 at International Hotel Tashkent.
The event will gather the leaders of agricultural industry of Central Asia to discuss the key trends of grain, oilseed and neighbor markets.
The key topics of the conference to be covered by the leading industry analysts and experts:
- Global trends of the grain market: influence of economic, weather, geopolitical factors. Food security. Prospects for 2022/23 MY.
- Logistic routes and infrastructure of the Central Asia region: challenges and new prospects. Development of container transportation.
- Fat-and-oil industry of the Central Asia: drivers and obstacles.
- Flour segment of Uzbekistan: prospects for industry development.
- Kazakhstan as a key supplier of wheat and flour to the Uzbek market: trade trends, quality issues.
Two-day event will turn into the main business platform for meeting of small companies and large holdings, processing and trading enterprises, exporters and importers of grains and oilseeds as well as by-products.
Moreover, suppliers of equipment for the storage and processing of grains and oilseeds, materials and equipment (seeds, crop protection products, equipment, fertilizers), logistics companies, analytical agencies, banks will take part in Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Tashkent.
You can see the first conference Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Tashkent-2021 that was attended by more than 200 representatives of grain, oilseed and neighbor markets from almost 20 countries.