APK-Inform announces the international VegOil Trade conference on June 8-9 in Rotterdam (the Netherlands).
The conference will be dedicated to the EU vegetable oil market with an emphasis on the supply of oils and oilseeds from the Black Sea countries.
Rotterdam was chosen as the venue not by chance, because it is the largest industrial port in Europe and the northern gateway for agricultural products from America and Asia as well as a place of redistribution of goods flows to European countries. In addition, Rotterdam is the trade capital of Northern Europe, the leading exchanges and offices of the world's largest agrotraders are located here.
Key topics of the conference will be:
- Global trends of the world market of vegetable oils in 2022/23 MY
- Peculiarities of the European market of vegetable oils: higher production due to larger import of raw materials
- Global palm oil market: trade and trends, redistribution of trade flows
- Sunflower oil market: trends and features of 2022/23 MY, main players and prospects for 2023/24 MY
- Reduction in the supply of Ukrainian sunflower oil: interim results of processing in 2022/23 MY, energy crisis, price dynamics, sales markets
- Peculiarities of the logistics of vegetable oils and meal in Ukraine: the operation of the grain corridor and the development of alternative export routes
- Boom of oilseeds export from Ukraine: continuation of the trend or possible restrictions
- Prospects for oilseed production in the world, in particular in the EU and Ukraine in 2023/24 MY
- European meal market: suppliers and consumers
- Crude oil products and biofuels market trends as a key price driver
Participants of VegOil Trade conference will get the exclusive production forecasts for 2023, will be the first to hear about the prospects for the oilseed sector in the new season and changes in logistics, and will also receive many other valuable information.
We invite everyone who is interested in this topic to VegOil Trade conference: representatives of processing companies, traders, international trading companies, agricultural holdings, industry organizations, agricultural experts, equipment manufacturers, representatives of scientific organizations, etc.
You can register for the conference here.
Join us, it will be useful and interesting!