The leading engineering company in the Ukrainian industrial energy market is the Energy Sponsor of the XXI International Conference “Fat&Oil Industry-2023”, which will be held on October 23 in Lviv.
Kharkiv industrial boiler building plant Kotloenergoproject has more than 20 years of experience in the design, manufacture, installation, and commissioning of het and power and fuel-based equipment in the industrial and municipal energy market of Ukraine, the CIS countries, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The company provides a full range of services at a high technical level – from design to commissioning of heating equipment.
In particular, Kotloenergoproekt offers:
- design of industrial power plants and boiler houses;
- design and implementation of automation systems for heat-power and technological processes;
- manufacturing of steam and hot water boilers using biomass, wood chips, coal, natural gas, fuel oil, as well as blast furnace, coke oven, converter and ferroalloy gases as fuel;
- manufacturing of waste heat boilers;
- assembly of power equipment;
- commissioning and environmental-thermal testing of thermal power equipment;
- providing services as a general contractor for a range of research, design and construction works, assembly, manufacturing and installation, commissioning, experimental and commissioning, environmental and technical, certification works for heat and power and fuel-based equipment.
Kotloenergoproject can design and produce industrial boilers that will use different types of biofuel including pellets (from wood, straw or sunflower seed and rice husks), as well as sunflower seed and soybean husks, elevator waste, straw, grapevines, wood, chips, sawdust, paper, solid waste, peat, manure, etc.
Vladimir Lifshits, director of Kotloenergoproject, will make a presentation at the Fat&Oil Industry-2023 conference on the topic “Energy independence and own generation of thermal and electrical energy in agricultural enterprises of Ukraine.”
Join the Fat&Oil Industry-2023 team – there are only a few days left before the conference!