As of October 1, farmers of Ukraine harvested grains and pulses throughout the areas of 10.8 mln ha (70% of the plan). The production volumes reached 39.9 mln tonnes, declared the Ministry for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine.
- corn was harvested throughout 996 thsd ha (18%). The output reached 4.47 mln tonnes.
- millet was harvested throughout 196.4 thsd ha (71%). The output reached 107.4 thsd tonnes.
- buckwheat was harvested throughout 63.6 thsd ha (81%). The output reached 83.7 thsd tonnes.
- sunflower seed was harvested throughout 4.24 mln ha (66%). The output reached 8.09 mln tonnes.
- soybean was harvested throughout 617 thsd ha (46%). The output reached 1.24 mln tonnes.
- sugar beet was harvested throughout 14.4 thsd ha (7%). The output reached 656.4 thsd tonnes.
The harvesting campaign of wheat, barley, peas and rapeseed has already been completed.
As of October 1, farmers harvested 51.8 mln tonnes of main agricultural crops throughout 16.8 mln ha.