International agro-industrial conference Asia Grains&Oils Conference 2022 organized by APK-Inform in partnership with Kazakh company Expo Time and Uzbek company Inter Standart Consult will be held on April 7, 2022 in Nur-Sultan (Rixos President Astana). Kazakh Grain Union is a general partner of the event.
Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Qazaqstan 2022 will become a platform for active dialogue between agricultural producers, agro-holdings, processing enterprises, exporters and importers of grains and oilseeds as well as by-products, suppliers of equipment for the storage and processing of grains and oilseeds, materials and equipment (seeds, crop protection products, equipment, fertilizers), logistics companies, analytical agencies and financial institutions.
Given the dynamic changes in both Kazakh and global agricultural sector, we would like to keep market participants at the epicenter of TOP-developments.
The key topics to discuss will be:
- Global trends of the grain market: the impact of economic, weather, geopolitical factors on the development of the segment. Prospects for 2022/23 MY. Elevated global demand for grains.
- Food security and state regulation of the market.
- Grain trade in the Central Asia and entry into new premium markets: shift of export routes.
- Logistical routes and barriers: approach the global market.
- Flour trade: potential for stronger export of Kazakh flour.
- Oilseed market of Kazakhstan: development of the industry in new realities. Trade scenarios.
Register for the conference and join the largest industrial event to get the bulk of topical and reliable information abouta global and Kazakh markets.